Qoros 3 sedan scored 95% for adult occupant protection category.
In a milestone event, a Chinese vehicle for the first time wins the top 5-star safety rating in the European New Car Assessment Program. The Qoros 3 sedan is the first international brand headquartered in China to be awarded five stars by Euro NCAP. The car, which is the first vehicle to be produced by a50-50 joint venture between China’s Chery and the Israel Corp. investment group, debuted at this year’s Geneva auto show. It is being built at a new plant in Changshu, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chinaâ€™s Qoros 3 Sedan Scores 5-Star Safety Rating in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.