Twizy EV uses French technology not adopted by most EC countries.
BRUSSELS – The momentum behind adopting a single standard for the public charging of electric vehicles in the European Union is building, with the automotive and electricity industries and the EU executive all backing the idea. The European Commission’s CARS 21 group of high-level auto industry policymakers says it will assess legislative options for implementing an EU-wide law mandating such a standard. CARS 21 experts also will consider the technical factors in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU Industry Groups Seek Standard EV Charging Hardware" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.