Google mum on business case for self-driving car.
STANFORD, CA – Self-driving taxis that need no human intervention to go from one place to another will reach the market about 2030, according to a panel of 20 experts on autonomous vehicles. That and other predictions emerge in a poll conducted by Steve Underwood, director of the Connected Vehicle Proving Center at the University of Michigan-Dearborn. Underwood presents his findings, part of a larger study that still is being edited, during a meeting here of 300 people organized ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Experts Share Visions of Autonomous Vehiclesâ Future" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.