Google mum on business case for self-driving car.
STANFORD, CA – Self-driving taxis that need no human intervention to go from one place to another will reach the market about 2030, according to a panel of 20 experts on autonomous vehicles. That and other predictions emerge in a poll conducted by Steve Underwood, director of the Connected Vehicle Proving Center at the University of Michigan-Dearborn. Underwood presents his findings, part of a larger study that still is being edited, during a meeting here of 300 people organized ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Experts Share Visions of Autonomous Vehiclesâ€™ Future" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.