Ford says EcoBoost gives high-end Falcon G6 small-car value.
Ford Australia drops the slow-selling Fiesta ECOnetic from its lineup as it prepares to release the Falcon EcoBoost, created by fitting its big sedan with a 4-cyl. engine meant to deliver small-car economy. Ford had billed the diesel-powered Fiesta ECOnetic as the most fuel-efficient vehicle available in Australia at 63.6 mpg (3.7 L/100 km) when it was released in October 2009. But Ford Brand Communications Manager Neil McDonald says the car was a halo model, designed to bring ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia Pulls ECOnetic Diesel, Adds EcoBoost " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.