’13 Fusion’s modular interior allows sections to be swapped out.
DEARBORN, MI – Light-emitting-diode technology assumes a large role in Ford’s vehicle-interior strategy, accounting for all lighting inside the upcoming ’13 Fusion. The auto maker first used the technology to a limited degree inside the’03 Lincoln Navigator. Since then, LEDs have migrated to nearly every model in Ford’s portfolio, with applications increasing. While LEDs are pricier than traditional incandescent lighting, cost is made up in other ways, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Embraces LED Technology Inside â€™13 Fusion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.