Holden Ute takes on Nürburgring.
GM Holden’s new VF SS V Redline Ute (pickup) lays claim to being Australia’s ultimate sports machine after setting a world-record lap time for a commercial and utility vehicle at the toughest racetrack on the planet – the Nürburgring in Germany. The vehicle was assured of setting a new mark, however, because there was no previous record for commercial or utility vehicles at the track. “We came up with a plan to tackle the Nürburgring and break the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden Ute Establishes Speed Benchmark at Nürburgring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.