New sedan would share platform with Azera (Grandeur in home market).
Hyundai confirms to WardsAuto that it is considering a new upscale luxury sedan that is slightly smaller than the fullsize Genesis and has upmarket features designed to appeal to affluent women buyers. The midsize vehicle would be developed using the Azera (called the Grandeur in Korea) platform, but with a larger body and many luxury-trim items. Being developed under the project codename AG, the new model should go on sale in 2015 at prices ranging between 35 million won and 45 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai May Slot Upscale Sedan Between Azera, Genesis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.