Jaguar all-wheel-drive to debut on ‘’13 XJ sedan.
NEW YORK – Jaguar conjures up a snowstorm on a sweltering summer’s day here to unveil its first all-wheel-drive system, to be available on the upcoming ’13 XJ sedan. The AWD model is presented on an outdoor ice-skating rink set up by the British importer near the Hudson River. “All-wheel drive will allow us to compete in segments 10 times larger than we compete in today,” says Andy Goss, CEO of Jaguar Land Rover North America. More than 80% of rival ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jaguar Unveils First AWD System" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.