Toyota FT-EV III (Scion iQ) has smaller battery pack than Leaf and shorter cruising range of 65 miles.
TOKYO – Thousands of visitors recently crammed into the Big Sight exhibition center trying to get a final peek at the 42nd biennial Tokyo Motor Show here, showing some of the latest in technology from Japan’s home industry. In all, the 10-day event saw 842,600 attendees, up 37% from the 2009 show, who learned about a number of environmentally friendly initiatives planned by the domestic auto makers. Honda was the biggest newsmaker with plans to cut carbon-dioxide emissions ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japanese Auto Makers Set Goals for Green Technology " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.