Kia Soul to get electrified.
MINNEAPOLIS – Kia's Soul EV, due next year in the U.S., is not an effort to match competitors' offerings or boost the brand's CAFE rating, but rather increase the automaker's environmental credibility. The U.S. sales and marketing arm of the Korean automaker announces the electric vehicle, Kia's first ever in North America, yesterday at a '14 Kia Soul media event here. "For us it's a bigger issue," Michael Sprague, Kia executive vice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia: Soul EV Will Increase Green Cred" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.