Colorado SUV matches pickup variant’s maximum 5-star rating.
The Australasian New Car Assessment Program premieres at the Australian International Motor Show by announcing maximum 5-star results for the new Toyota Corolla hatchback, Honda CR-V and GM Holden Colorado 7 SUV. The Corolla 5-door hatchback debuting in Australia at the show is equipped with seven airbags and an emergency-brake signal that automatically activates the hazard lights during emergency braking to alert trailing vehicles as standard on all variants. The Corolla achieved an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Latest Safety Ratings Announced at Oz Auto Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.