Website displays map showing vehicle's location and readout of closest address.
NEW YORK – Offering optional applications for its 6 million subscribers, OnStar makes it possible to precisely locate the family car in real time or set up email notifications to relay the location of a family member in a car. OnStar will charge subscribers $3.99 a month for the Family Link service that rolls out after a pilot run involving 4,500 customers that started in August and ended in January. “For more than 16 years, OnStar has developed and enhanced our service by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"OnStar Launches Optional Vehicle-Locating App" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.