Lincoln designer’s Australian credentials include new Ranger pickup.
Ford looks Down Under for an interior-design manager for its Lincoln luxury brand, naming Australia vehicle designer Peter Jones to the job starting next month. Jones, who will be based in Dearborn, MI, has worked in the design studios at Ford Australia for seven years. Besides his most recent work as interior-design manager for the all-new Ranger pickup truck, he also was lead exterior designer on the FG Falcon Ute pickup. Ford Asia-Pacific and Africa Design Director Christopher ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Designer Wins Lincoln Assignment in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.