’13 Avenger features ‘Blacktop’ trim.
AUBURN HILLS, MI – Chrysler looks to expand ways for drivers to feel more connected with their cars through custom accessories, enhanced trim packages and even branding partnerships with clothiers. For the first time, buyers of Fiat products can have Mopar accessories added to their vehicles before they take delivery. Custom items such as Katzkin-brand leather seats, surfboard racks and bike racks can be ordered at the dealer, and they are installed during assembly. More than 60 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Personalized Cars, Brand Connections Help Drive Chrysler Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.