Auto maker filed more than 300 patents related to diesel-hybrid technology.
PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen again was the leading company to publish patents in France in 2011 with a total of 1,237, up 85 from a year earlier. Auto industry research and development is heavily represented in France, and the country encourages research with tax benefits. Last year’s 20 biggest filers published 38% more patents than in 2010. Robert Bosch filed 57% more patents in 2011 than prior-year, but Renault filings fell 56%, dropping the auto maker to 10th place from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Leads in 2011 French Patent Filings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.