Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn a pricey pickup.
AUBURN HILLS, MI – A little more than three years ago, Chrysler gambled with the integrity of its stalwart Ram pickups and gave them touches of elegance. The task was to create a truck that would pamper drivers but still haul tons of cargo. The target customer may not mind getting his hands dirty, but his snakeskin cowboy boots are another thing. From that mentality, the Laramie Longhorn was born. It topped Chrysler’s existing Laramie trim and fell in line Ford’s King ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ram Laramie Longhorn Lassos Upscale Truckers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.