Bigger Renault badge on '12 Twingo.
MADRID – Renault revamps its Twingo small-car lineup with new styling and cleaner, more fuel-efficient engine technology. The auto maker says the engines in the ’12 Twingo range have combined-cycle fuel economy starting at 73.5 mpg (3.2 L/100 km). The dCi75 and dCi Euro5 diesels emit just 85 g/km of carbon dioxide, while the gasoline-powered 1.2L TCe turbo produces just 102g/km of CO2. Diesel engines went into 20% of Twingos built in 2011, when the range captured 29% of all ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Preps Third-Gen Twingo for 2012 Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.