Renault Samsung Motors is getting ready for a January production launch of the SM3 ZE electric vehicle at its Busan, South Korea, plant. The compact sedan recently was named one of two EVs in Korea that qualify for a tax break based on energy efficiency. The RSM production target for 2012 is 500 units, all of which will be designated for government test fleets, a spokesman tells WardsAuto. The SM3 ZE has been exhibited at various auto shows. It shares a platform with the Renault ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Samsung Prepares for SM3 ZE Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.