Chevy Express No.2 best-selling commercial van in U.S.
LOS ANGELES – General Motors is not alarmed that Nissan is entering the commercial-van segment but nor is it coasting, a top executive says. “We’ve got other things that (can) broaden that portfolio and leverage it much better,” Mark Reuss, president-GM North America, tells WardsAuto in an interview here. GM is the No.2 best-seller of commercial vans in the U.S., with 58,095 Chevy Express and 14,006 GMC Savana deliveries through October, WardsAuto data shows. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuss Hints at New GM Van Offerings, High-End Cadillac Sedan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.