System converts energy from vehicle motion into electricity fed to power supply.
Hyundai-Kia, U. of M. Team to Combat Distracted Driving, Boost Fuel Economy The Hyundai-Kia America Technical Center partners with the University of Michigan on two advanced automotive-engineering projects focused on distracted driving and fuel economy. One project addresses highway hypnosis, a mental state in which a person can drive great distances without recollection of having consciously done so. Engineers and students will measure driver brainwaves using electroencephalograph ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Technology Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.