Pedestrian-safety technology infuses quiet EVs with Ferrari rumble.
Pedestrian-Warning System: From EV to V-12 Ferrari SoundRacer demonstrates its electric-vehicle engine and sound products at the recent Frankfurt auto show. The SoundRacer technology is designed to provide a realistic sound impression indicating if the vehicle is idling, accelerating, decelerating or cruising. The different sound characters and sound volume is determined from information about the vehicle’s actual speeds. The U.S., EU and Japan soon will require that EVs emit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Technology Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642