Disk drive built to defy road shocks and altitude, temperature extremes.
HGST Unveils Sixth-Generation Hard Disk Drive for Vehicle Infotainment Systems HGST begins shipping its new Endurastar J4K320 family, a single-platter hard disk drive specifically designed for automotive infotainment and telematics applications. The company, formerly Hitachi Global Storage Technologies, says its sixth-generation hard disk drive family provides the industry’s highest automotive capacity at 320GB, 220% more than its predecessor. The Endurastar J4K320 family ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Technology Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.