EV charging station draws power from stored solar energy.
Shopping-Mall EV Charging Station Incorporates Solar Energy Energy Systems Network, the State of Indiana’s clean-technology initiative, coordinates development of a charging station for electric vehicles integrated with solar power and battery storage. The station, installed at the Clay Terrace shopping mall in Carmel, IN, contains both traditional and quick-charge charging ports connected to a roof-mounted solar panel. It is available to EV owners at no cost. Solar energy is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Technology Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.