Volvo to help “pinpoint the societal benefits of autonomous driving.’’
Volvo Teams With Swedish Governments to Assess Self-Driving Cars Volvo Cars joins what it calls the world’s first large-scale autonomous driving pilot project in which 100 self-driving Volvo cars will use public roads in everyday driving conditions around the Swedish city of Gothenburg. The project is a joint initiative between Volvo Car Group, the Swedish Transport Admin., Swedish Transport Agency, Lindholmen Science Park and the City of Gothenburg. The aim is to pinpoint the societal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Technology Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.