AT&T laboratory helps automakers develop customized connectivity.
AT&T Tunes In to Automotive Connectivity Research AT&T announces two major initiatives to lead innovation in the connected-car market, a research center in Atlanta called the AT&T Drive Studio, and a modular, global automotive platform called AT&T Drive. Covering more than 5,000 sq.-ft. (465 cu.-m), the AT&T Drive Studio includes working garage bays, a speech lab, a full showroom to exhibit the latest innovations and conference facilities. It functions as a working lab ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Technology Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.