Volvo subsidiary delivering 475 hybrid buses to Quebec transit agencies.
Nova Bus Lands Hybrid-Bus Order From Quebec Nova Bus, Volvo Buses’ North American subsidiary, receives an order for 475 hybrid-electric buses from the Province of Quebec in Canada. The buses are scheduled for delivery in early 2014 to ATUQ, a consortium consisting of the province’s nine transit authorities. This is the single largest order for hybrid vehicles that Volvo Group has received to date, and it includes an option for an additional 1,200 vehicles. The Nova ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Technology Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.