BMW provides weekly updates of EV drivers’ fuel savings, carbon footprint.
Digital Tool Tracks BMW EV’s Benefits for Owners, Prospective Buyers BMW launches the Electronaut Effect, a digital tool that provides data about the range, cost savings and positive environmental impact experienced by drivers of ActiveE electric vehicles. The Electronaut Effect features aggregate data from the 700 BMW ActiveE models currently on U.S. roads as collected by their drivers, dubbed Electronauts by the auto maker, in field trials that began in January 2012. The data ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Technology Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.