Harman acquires maker of smartphone-integrated driver-assistance app.
Harman Enhances Infotainment Platform With Smartphone Technology Harman International acquires iOnRoad Technologies, a developer of vehicle safety systems. Israel-based iOnRoad’s technology, also known as Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), includes the iOnRoad augmented-reality driving app. The technology does not require dedicated hardware and runs on several software platforms including Android, iOS, Windows and Linux. Harman says nearly 1 million users already have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Technology Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.