New Vios slightly bigger, with more upscale interior.
BANGKOK – Toyota’s fourth-generation Vios soaked up much of the limelight at the 34th Bangkok International Motor Show last week, an indicator of its unquestioned role in the growth of the local auto industry. Since its launch 15 years ago, 656,811 of the small cars have been sold in Thailand, with another 186,761 units exported, mostly to Association of Southeast Asia Nations markets. The new Vios marks a conservative evolution of a successful product. “Excellent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Thailandâ€™s Market-Leading Vios Gets Redo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.