U.S. Fiat dealers welcome news the Italian brand will deliver to their showrooms in 2013 a 4-door version of the 500 minicar, dubbed the 500L. “We get requests for a 4-door all the time,” says Travis DuPont, sales manager-Yark Fiat in Toledo, OH. Chrysler, which distributes Fiat in North America, today announces the 500L will be unveiled next month at the Geneva auto show. The car is scheduled for launch this year in overseas markets, where it will replace the Fiat Idea and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Fiat Dealers Four-Square Behind 500L" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.