Transit Courier billed as ideal tool for urban delivery work.
FRANKFURT – First, it was the top-of-the-line 2.8-ton (2.5-t) Transit, the largest model of Ford’s light-commercial-vehicle range, then the somewhat smaller Custom, followed by the Connect. Now comes the compact Courier van, the first of its type in the Transit lineup, wrapping up a program that began in September 2012 to renovate, redesign and expand the range. Ford already has seen positive results from the effort, as the automaker’s share of the LCV segment grew to 10.4% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Compact Courier Van Completes Overhaul of Ford Transit Range" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.