Trials to detail emissions during urban stop/start driving, steady-speed motorway driving and idling.
A U.K. government-funded project to measure the real-world running costs of low-carbon commercial vehicles converted to dual fuel – diesel and compressed natural gas – is under way involving 41 Euro V vehicles from a variety of manufacturers and operators. Funded by the Department for Transport and the Technology Strategy Board, the aim of the 2-year project is to provide data encouraging road haulers in the U.K. to use low-carbon vehicles, Vehicle fuel-consumption specialists ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dual-Fuel CV Test Under Way in U.K." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.