IDD concept car said to be basis for new A-segment model.
TURIN – Fiat Chrysler Automobiles’ new A-segment car planned for Latin America is expected to fill the Fiat Uno Mille’s vacated slot in Brazil and be a key entry for the India market as well. Italian news agency ANSA says the new model will be based on the IDD concept car. It is expected to hit Latin American markets, as well as India, in fall 2015. Last week, FCA spelled out its 5-year strategy in which the Latin American region is to get a new compact pickup next year to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Chrysler A-Segment Car to Replace Uno Mille in Brazil, Sell in India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.