Nissan switched to CVT with ’13 Pathfinder.
NASHVILLE, TN – Shortly after going on sale in late 2012, the ’13 Nissan Pathfinder began suffering from a juddering continuously variable transmission. The Internet, including Nissan’s own Pathfinder Facebook page, is littered with complaints from affected owners who say they’ve experienced the trembling in their CUVs, and some who say they have lost power on busy streets. Some owners report their vehicles have been repeatedly serviced but the problem persists. A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Says Making Progress on Remedying Pathfinder Judder" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.