University of California, Davis researcher Joan Ogden, shown with Honda FCX Clarity, bullish on hydrogen-fuel-cell vehicles’ future.
The successful rollout of hydrogen fuel-cell vehicles is a “chicken or the egg” dilemma where automakers are reluctant to market cars without infrastructure, and fuel providers are reluctant to build stations without cars. But a new University of California, Davis report says this impasse may be ending with regional public-private partnerships emerging to develop smart, comprehensive build-out strategies in different locations around the globe. These new infrastructure paradigms ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Study Offers Road Map for Fuel-Cell-Vehicle Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.