INRIX Helps Audi Drivers Navigate Russian Roads INRIX launches a comprehensive traffic-information and driver-services platform in Russia, available on all new and existing Audi models equipped with Audi MMI, MIB or Audi Connect media-interface systems. The provider of traffic-information and driver services’ partnership with cdcom, Russia's leading navigation-services provider, has created INRIX XD Traffic for Audi automobiles. The service provides real-time traffic and incident ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Technology Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.