Government will enhance EV charging infrastructure.
The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says the future of the U.K. as a leader in the development of green vehicles has been given a boost as the government announces it will spend £500 million ($841.8 million) to boost the ultra-low-emissions vehicle industry and help drivers afford and feel confident about using electric cars. Over the next five years the Office of Low Emission Vehicles will spend £200 million ($336.7 million) for the continuation of the plug-in-vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Launching Ambitious Green-Vehicle Initiative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.