’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
“2.0T,” 2.0T Quattro,” “3.2,”
“3.2 Quattro” 4-door sedan,
Avant wagon, 2-Cabriolet convertible
2.0L Turbocharged I-4; 3.2L V-6
M6, CVT, A6
What’s New for ’07
- The all-new Cabriolet features a revised suspension system derived from the larger A6 and the high-performance S4 models.
- An acoustic top that reduces interior noise levels is optional on the Cabriolet.
- Major options now grouped in two main packages, Premium and Convenience, instead of three, the latter including a trip computer.
- Driver’s seat and side mirror memory feature and heated rear seats no longer available on the 2.0T and 2.0T Quattro variants.
- 2.0T and 2.0T Quattro models revert to 4-spoke steering wheel.
- All models come with fullsize spare tire now mounted on a steel, instead of alloy, rim.
- S-Line variants are now available with optional all-season 18-in. tires.