’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
6.0L Twin-Turbo W-12
What’s New for ’07
- It is powered by a special Crewe-built twin-turbo version of parent company AG’s 6.0L W-12 engine.
- A limited-edition Mulliner Driving Experience variant comes with 20-in. wheels, sport tires, drilled alloy pedals and footrest, chrome and leather gearshift lever, diamond-quilted seat and door leather upholstery, embroidered “Bentley” emblem on the headrests and special wood-vaneer trim.
- Buyers are able to create unique exterior colors using Bentley’s new color-matching service.
- Any Arnage color may be specified for the Flying Spur, in addition to the car’s own color palate.
- A DVD-based navigation system and Bluetooth cell-phone connectivity are new standard features.
- Vaneered foldout picnic tables, stored in the front seatbacks, are optional, as are contrasting seat stitching and a rear-seat telephone.