’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
328i, 328xi 4-door sedan and wagon; 328Ci, 328Cxi 2-door coupe; 328Ci 2-door convertible; 335i 2-door coupe and convertible and 4-door sedan
3.0I-6; 3.0L Twin-Turbo I-6
What’s New for ’07
- Redesigned coupes and convertibles feature distinctive front-end styling, differentiating them from sedans and wagons and the lineup includes the first all-wheel-drive coupe variant.
- Rear-drive coupes are available in 328Ci and 335Ci models, while the all-wheel-drive model comes in 328Cxi trim only.
- In a midyear running change, ’s first folding metal-top convertibles go on sale in spring2007 as 328Ci and 335Ci drive-drive variants.
- Standard equipment includes Xenon adaptive headlamps that follow the oath of the front wheels.
- A new 300-hp twin-turbo version of the 3.0L I-6 introduced in ’06 powers “335” variants in all body styles. Unlike the magnesium-aluminum block used in the naturally aspirated engine, the twin-turbo version uses an aluminum block with cast-iron cylinder liners.