’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
X3 3.0si 4-door CUV
What’s New for ’07
- A new 3.0L I-6 engine with variable valve timing develops 260 hp, an increase of 35 hp, and 225 lb.-ft. (305 Nm) or torque, 11 lb.-ft. (15 Nm) more than the engine of the same displacement that it replaces.
- A 6-speed automatic transmission replaces the prior 5-speed unit as a no-cost option to the standard 6-speed manual gearbox.
- The stability control system has been updated with a new traction-control feature allowing the driver to select a higher intervention speed, providing a better launch in loose snow and under similar conditions.
- The exterior is freshened with a new grille, front and rear bumpers and revised headlamps, redesigned light-emitting-diode taillamps are designed to illuminate in combination (and at the same intensity) with the brake lights during emergency braking situations.
- Restyled 17-in. wheels are standard and 18-in. wheels are optional.
- The interior benefits from new, richer-looking upholstery material, a redesigned steering wheel, an audio system auxiliary input jack and optional 16-way power adjustable front seats.
- The Assist communication system new includes four years of service.
- A wheel upgrade package includes 19-in. wheels and mixed-size performance tires.