’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
What’s New for ’07
- The all-new model is slightly larger in all dimensions than the prior generation Escalade EXT.
- A new 6.2L V-8 engine and 6-speed automatic are transmission standard equipment.
- The redesigned exterior incorporates improved aerodynamics.
- Standard curtain side airbags include rollover deployment sensors.
- Articulated running boards that retract when the vehicle is moving become standard in a midyear running change.
- Upgraded OnStar with turn-by-turn voice navigation directions in standard.
- A stronger body structure improves ride and handling.