Fort Wayne, IN
Oshawa, Ont., Canada
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
WT, 1LT, 2LT, LTZ regular-, extended- and crew-cab pickup
4.3L V-6; 4.8L V-8;
5.3L V-8; 6.0L V-8
What’s New for ’07
- All-new vehicle featuring “best in class” fit and finish and “segment leading” front-seat room, horsepower and fuel economy.
- Stronger body structure improves ride and handling and improved crash protection and better crash interaction with other vehicles.
- “Best in class” aerodynamics with 0.43 coefficient of drag.
- Less interior noise than prior models.
- Wider-opening extended-cab rear access doors with power-retracting windows.
- Towing capacity increased to 10,500 lbs. (4,763 kg).
- Two trim levels (WT and 1LT) designed for work applications with durable heavy-duty interior trim and two gloveboxes.
- Fold-flat rear theater-style seats on extended- and crew-cab models.
- Optional 3-mode side curtain airbags with rollover sensor.
- Audio system engineered with auxiliary input jack.
- Optional CD/DVD/MP3 audio system including navigation system and rear entertainment system.
- Standard tire-pressure monitoring system.
- Options include power-adjustable pedals, remote start system, reverse object-sensing system, stability control (standard on crew cab, optional on extended cab).
- Automatic-locking rear differential.
- Four versions of the 5.3L V-8 with cylinder deactivation; two of them with E85 capability.