Sterling Heights, MI
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
Limited 4-door sedan
2.4L I-4; 2.7L V-6; 3.5L V-6
What’s New for ’07
- An all-new sedan bows in fall 2006 with redesigned convertible following in spring 2007.
- The revised, stronger body has virtually the same dimensions as the vehicle it replaces, but offers more interior space, less interior noise and better ride and handling.
- An all-new 2.4L engine is standard, a 2.7L E85-cabable V-6 is optional in the Touring variant and a 3.5L V-6 in optional in the Limited.
- New features include stain- and odor-resistant anti-static upholstery fabric, heated and cooled front cupholders, express up/down front windows with keyfob remote, 60/40 split fold-flat rear seat, sliding front armrest, MP3 capability and an air filtration system.
- The optional MP3-compatible rear DVD entertainment system incorporates a 20G hard drive for MP3 music and photo storage as well as Sirius satellite radio reception.
- Other options include remote starting, heated front seats and fold-flat front passenger seat.