Delta Twp., MI
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
What’s New for ’07
- The GMC brand’s first cross/utility vehicle rides on a wheelbase 5.9 ins. (150 mm) longer than that of the Envoy SUV, offers standard seating for seven or eight passengers along with better on-road ride and handling.
- It is powered by 3.6L V-6 mated to a new 6-speed automatic transmission in front- and all-wheel-drive powertrain configurations and rides on a 4-wheel independent suspension system.
- Longer rear doors and a mechanism that allows second-row seat cushion to flip upward and the seat back to slide forward enhances access to the standard third-row seat.
- Standard safety features include dual-phase steel in key impact-energy absorption areas, dual-stage front airbags, front side-impact airbags, side curtain airbags, stability control, antilock brakes and a tire-pressure monitoring system.
- Both variants come with a 1-year OnStar subscription.
- Options include rear DVD entertainment center, navigation system, dual sunroofs and surround-sound audio system.