’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
SLE, SLT, Denali 4-door SUV
4.8L V-8; 5.3L V-8; 6.2L V-8
What’s New for ’07
- The re-engineered model is built on a new SUV platform with a more aerodynamic exterior and improved fuel economy.
- A stiffer body structure and stronger chassis provide better ride and handling, and less interior noise.
- The front frame rails have been designed for better crash-energy management and improve compatibility with smaller vehicles.
- Stability control with rollover mitigation technology is standard on all variants, while side curtain airbags with rollover sensors are optional.
- The SLT variant features a semi-active suspension for a smoother ride.
- A 4.8L V-8 is standard and an all-aluminum 5.3L V-8 with cylinder deactivation is optional in rear-dive variants.
- All-aluminum 5.3L V-8 with cylinder deactivation and E85 capability is standard in 4WD variants and optional in rear-drive models.
- Options include power release, fold and tumble second-row seat, remote start, reverse object detection system, rearview camera, touch-screen navigation system and first and second-row heated seats.
- An upgraded OnStar system is available with turn-by-turn voice navigation guidance.
- New 6.2L V-8 standard on Denali variant.
- Most models have lower base prices.