’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
XK, XKR 2-door coupe and convertible
4.2L V-8; 4.2L Supercharged V-8
What’s New for ’07
- All-aluminum construction gives the coupe “best-in-class” torsional rigidity and the convertible a 50% improvement in stiffness over the previous model.
- Lighter than preceding models, the base coupe and convertible weigh 3,671 lbs. (1,665 kg) and 3,759 lbs. (1,705 kg), respectively, compared with 3,799 lbs. (1,723 kg) and 3,980 lbs. (1,805), respectively, for models they replace.
- Lightweight body offers a 10% improvement in power to weight ratio
- Keyless entry and keyless starting are standard; adaptive headlamps (that follow the path of the front wheels) are optional.
- The 4.2L V-8 meets ULEV II emissions requirements.
- A sequential shift 6-speed automatic transmission, incorporating steering-wheel-mounted paddles for manual gear changes, is standard on all variants.
- The interior has been enlarged to accommodate 2+2 seating.
- The supercharged XKR variant features an Active Exhaust System that “ensures cruising-speed refinement, but purposeful V-8 roar under hard acceleration;” a sportier grille and front bumper design; vented hood; unique aluminum-effect side power vents and specific wheel designs.
- A unique aluminum “weave” design on the fascia and special sport seats are standard XKR interior features.