’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
X, Sahara, Limited SUV
Rear, 4-wheel drive
What’s New for ’07
- Totally redesigned model is the first-ever 4-door Wrangler, becoming distinct from the 2-door variant on which prior versions were based.
- It is the first Wrangler to offer a rear-drive variant in X and Sahara trim levels.
- It is the only 4-door convertible SUV on the market.
- A 3.8L V-6 provides more horsepower and torque than the 4.0L I-6 it replaces.
- Larger wheel and tires along with a redesigned suspension system provide more ground clearance.
- Electric front-sway-bar-disconnect and front-axle controls are standard.
- Power windows and door locks are optional for the first time.
- A navigation system is optional on Sahara and Limited variants.
- An optional multi-piece hardtop replaces the prior 1-piece unit, providing various open-roof configurations.