Hwasung, South Korea
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
LX, EX 4-door wagon
2.4L I-4; 2.7L V-6
What’s New for ’07
- Based on a modified Optima platform, Rondo is aimed at the Mazda5 tall wagon, but offers the choice of two Engines: a 2.4L I-4 or 2.7L V-6 in LX and EX trim levels.
- A 4-speed automatic transmission is standard in combination with the 4-cyl. engine; the V-6 comes with a 5-speed automatic gearbox.
- Standard equipment includes air conditioning and remote keyless entry (except the LX-base variant), 4-wheel antilock disc brakes, front side-impact and curtain side airbags, stability control, tire-pressure monitoring system, power windows and locks, cruise control (except LX models) and tilt steering column.
- Optional on all models are a split-folding third-row seat, upper and lower rear spoilers, body kit with front and rear lower spoilers, side-sill extensions and wheel-arch moldings.
- Power front seats, leather upholstery, heated front seats, sunroof and Infinity sound system are optional on the SX model.